* Android 11(One UI 3) Upgarde
Samsung Music app must be updated to the most recent version. The music file might not be available or displayed properly.
Due to Android 11’s enhanced security, the Samsung Music Playlist (and Android MediaProvider Playlist) will be seperated. You can import or export playlists using the playlist import/export function found in the settings.
Due to system changes, the Queue will be reset.
– Music files, such as recorded music files, that were previously hidden might be visible. You can hide the folder that contains the files by using the folder hide function. (Folder Tab > More button(3 dots) > Hide this folder
Samsung Music is optimized to work with the Samsung Android device. It offers powerful music play functionality as well as the most intuitive user interface.
The Key Features
1. Playback of many sound formats, such as MP3, AAC and FLAC.
(The supported file formats can vary depending on the device.
2. This program allows you to efficiently manage your song lists by category. (Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Supports a new user experience that easily interact with Samsung smart devices like Tablet,TV(DLNA,Screen mirroring),Wearable.
4. It provides a simple and intuitive user interface.
5. Samsung music recommends Spotify playlists. Spotify recommendation music can be found by clicking on the Spotify tab. You can also search Spotify music that you love.
(The Spotify tab can only be used in countries that Spotify has a service.
What is FLAC?
FLAC is an audio code format that is similar to MP3 and AAC but is lossless. This means that audio can be compressed in FLAC with no loss of quality.
*** App Permissions Required
For basic features of Samsung Music, you will need to grant permission below.
Basic features can still work even if you deny permission.
1. STORAGE Permission :
– Allows players to modify, delete, or write to their SD cards.
– This allows the player to access data stored on an SD card.
2. MICROPHONE Permission – Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
– This allows you to control the player using voice commands.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
3. Only Korean devices are allowed to use PHONE
Verify your phone before you use the music service.