Music editor, pitch shifting and audio speed changer app. You can change the speed and pitch of your Android phone’s audio files with Up Tempo. It is useful for fast songs and tunes that require different tunings. You can use Up Tempo as a music looper or audio editor to change the speaking speed for podcasts and nightcore.
Up Tempo is easy to use with its simple controls and clear visuals. Waveform view allows you to quickly see where you are and lets you skip to specific points in a song.
Are you stuck on a section? You can loop between the points precisely. You need more precision? To see a detailed waveform view, pinch and zoom.
You want to return later? You can save your practice sessions and your pitch/tempo settings after you’re done. Your modified song can be exported.
Pitch changer-change song pitch up or lower
Music speed changer – Change the playback speed of your audio to a percentage of the original speed
– Music looper – precisely set loop points
Waveform view – Zoom and pinch to get more precision
– Open different formats of audio files on your Android device (mp3 and …..)).
– Instant play with real-time pitch adjustment and audio speed.
– Export adjusted song
Save settings to be used again
– Bass cut (Pro Version Only)
– Sides and Center isolation (Pro version only).
– Equalizer (Pro version only).
– Audio recorder (Pro Version Only)
This software is coded using FFmpeg, which is licensed under LGPLv2.1. The source can be downloaded here.
We hope that you find Up Tempo music editor useful. You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.