“IMPORTANT NOTE – This app (SyncUP DRIVE legacy) is not compatible with devices that were purchased prior to May 2022. This applies to models 6200, 6500 and SD-7000T.
For additional information about T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE helps you keep your family connected, safe, and secure at all times. T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE gives you peace of mind for your car and those in it.
NOTE: To install and use T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE, you will need a compatible vehicle, SyncUP DRIVE OBD II device, a capable smartphone, and a data plan.
*** Now supports hybrid vehicles To check vehicle compatibility, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup ***
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE offers seven types of features to customers:
Access America’s fastest 4G LTE network* via your car Wi-Fi hotspot
* You can connect up to five devices to your car’s Wi-Fi hotspot
* Manage your car’s Wi-Fi hotspot easily and change network details such as SSID or password.
You can keep an eye on your loved ones and not create dangerous distractions.
* GPS-enabled vehicle tracking in real time
* You can check the status and location of multiple vehicles without having to contact the drivers
* Get alerts when the passenger or driver is not wearing their seatbelts
* Use geofences to be notified whenever your vehicles arrive at or depart from the same locations.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE acts as a virtual mechanic, providing real-time notifications to your vehicle about any car problems. This will help you keep your family safe.
Before you get on the road, make sure to know your fuel level** and battery voltage.
* Receive alerts whenever your car’s battery gets low
* Learn what is wrong with your car and how to fix it.
* Receive safety recalls from NHTSA and technical service bulletins
* Find nearby mechanics quickly to get the assistance you need
Do you need roadside assistance? Allstate Motor Club can provide roadside assistance when you need it. ***
Keep your car safe even when you aren’t there
* With GPS location and Google StreetView, you can never forget where your car is parked again
* Be alerted if you parked car is being bumped, disturbed or if your device is unplugged.
* If your car is stolen, track its location in real-time.
Analysing your driving habits will help you become a safer and smarter driver.
* Take a look at your trips to see how, when, and where you drove.
* Track dangerous driving behaviors like speeding and harsh braking.
* Use speed alerts to promote safer driving
* Export business trips to CSV or PDF easily for tax and expense purposes.
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
You can easily monitor the status and location of up to 24 vehicles using your smartphone
* Get real-time information about the health of your vehicles to make better business decisions
* Give your team the tools to succeed in the field by using in-vehicle Wi Fi hotspots
* Track your business trips easily for mileage logging or expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings are not available for all vehicles.
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit https://www.roadsidemobile.com/tac/tmobile. Roadside assistance cannot be used on commercial vehicles.