JW Language is an official Jehovah’s Witnesses app that helps language learners improve communication skills at church meetings and in ministry. It contains phrases, pictures, as well as activities to help language learners.
After downloading the app, choose your primary language and the language that you are currently learning. You can choose from Arabic, Bengali (Traditional Chinese Cantonese), Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Dutch and English.
* Get encouragement to learn new words through featured content and activities
* View the most recently viewed categories
* You can play audio in any language, without downloading (while connected the Internet).
* Use pictures to learn vocabulary
* Discover scenes
* Learn from any collection or category of learning games
* You are more likely to use words that you make mistakes than others.
* Watch how different words affect a sentence to understand the structure and grammar of the language that you are learning.
* Change sentences from singular to plural, past to future tense and more
* At this moment, Grammar does not support Romanization
* Grammar audio uses text-to-speech technology on your device. You can configure the languages and audio in your device settings
* Grammar is available for all languages except Arabic and Low German.