SkEye can be used to guide telescopes using PUSHTO.
Learn about the sky and identify stars, planets, constellations. There are many sky-gazers who will be able to identify bright comets, meteor showers and deep-sky objects in the Messier and NGC catalogues.
To get a PUSHTO reference, you can simply attach your phone to an OTA.
* Time machine: Jump to any date in the past or future
* Real-time Alt-Azimuth coordinates and Equatorial coordinates
* Messier objects
* Mini-NGC Catalog (subset of 180 bright items)
* All 8 planets of the Solar System and all 4 Galilean moons
* Meteor showers, including Perseids, Geminids, Leonids
* Night Mode
* Search with a guiding Arrow
* Alt-Azimuth. Equatorial grid
Send an email at email@example.com
* To calibrate the magnetic sensors with greater accuracy, you can use a figure-8 motion to move your fingers around the phone.
* For advanced use read: https://lavadip.com/skeye/docs.html
* If you would like to help with translations: https://crowdin.com/project/skeye
*> App Permissions
* Location: To determine the exact position of celestial bodies
* Bluetooth: To support remote sensors