This app is for all runners. Running apps for all levels. Training plans, guided workouts and monthly challenges will help you run faster, farther, and longer. Track your progress, set running and training goals and share your journey with the community. The ASICS Runkeeper app is able to help you run your first 5K, 10K, or half marathon. Trusted by over 36 million users.
We can customize training plans
Monthly Running Challenges
Set your goals
* Guided Workouts – Let ASICS Runkeeper coaches motivate and guide you through audio-guided workouts. These can be used for anything from your first 5K, interval training, mindfulness runs, or even interval training.
* Custom Training Plans: Get a customized training plan for your next race, whether it’s a 5K, 10k or half-marathon.
* Monthly Running Challenges – Stay motivated with our monthly running challenges. Runkeeper Community: Challenge your friends, share your accomplishments with us.
Track Workouts: Walk, jog or bike. Hike, run, walk, jog or jog. You can see your training with GPS tracking in real-time. You can log distance (miles or kilometers), speed, splits and pace as well as calories.
* Set goals: Do you have a goal for a certain race, weight or pace? AsICS Runkeeper coaches, training programs, guided workouts and monthly challenges can help you reach your fitness goals.
* Track Progress: Get detailed activity insights to track your progress over time.
* Shoe Tracker: The app tracks the distance on your running shoes, and will alert you when it’s time to replace them.
* Running Groups: Invite friends to create a challenge and track their progress. Then, use the chat to cheer one another on.
* Audio cues: Listen to your pace, distance and splits as you run.
* Partner Apps: Connect with apps such as Fitbit and MyFitnessPal to listen to music, sync with Garmin watches, and sync with Spotify and Apple Music.
* Indoor Tracking: In stopwatch mode, track treadmills, ellipticals and gym workouts.
* Social Sharing: Send photos of your activities to any app from messaging to social media.
* Activity Insights – See how your runs compare to one another and see a complete view of your fitness journey.
* Live Tracking: Share live location with approved contacts.
* Join the running community to help you get out of the house and achieve your running goals. Get the ASICS Runkeeper App today.