You can access your PS5 ™, PS4 ™ from anywhere you are using PS Remote Play.
Remote Play allows you to:
* Display the PlayStation(r),5 or PlayStation(r),4 screen on your mobile device.
* To control your PS5/PS4 with your mobile device, use the on-screen controller.
* The DUALSHOCKR4 wireless control can be used on Android 10 and later devices.
* The DualSense(tm), wireless controller, can be used on Android 12 and later-installed mobile devices.
* Use the microphone on your smartphone to join voice chats
* Use the keyboard on your smartphone to enter text on your PS5 and PS4 consoles.
You will need these items to use the app:
* A device that runs Android 8.0 or higher
* A PS5 console or PS4 console running the most recent version of the system software
* A PlayStation Network account
* Fast and reliable internet access
* Remote Play may not work depending on your network and carrier.
Remote Play consumes a lot more data that most video streaming services. There may be data charges.
* Google Pixel 6 series
* Google Pixel 5 series
* Google Pixel 4 Series
Use your controller:
* DualSense wireless controllers can be used on Android 12 and later devices.
* The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless control can be used on Android 10 and later devices. For devices running Android 10 or 11, you can use the onscreen controller to access the touchpad function.
* This app might not function properly on unauthenticated devices.
* This app might not work with certain games.
* Your controller might vibrate differently when you play on your PS5 console or PS4 console.
* Input lag can occur depending on the performance of your mobile device.