Google’s Street View app lets you create, view and share Street View imagery. These options allow you to explore places around the globe or add images to Street View from your smartphone.
* Photo Spheres (360deg panoramas).
* Photo Paths (a collection of photos that are connected along a street or trail).
* Street View (connected panoramas created by a 360deg camera).
Street View allows you to show the world new places.
It’s possible to travel virtually to any country with the Street View imagery provided by Google and now users like you. Discover world landmarks and natural wonders and get inside museums, small businesses, and arenas.
* This app requires Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
* Photo Paths requires an ARCore-compatible device (https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#google_play_devices)