Gmail’s official app delivers the best of Gmail to Android phones and tablets with strong security, real-time notifications and search that works across all mail.
You can do these things with the Gmail App
* Blocks spam, phishing and malware from reaching your inbox at more than 99.9%
* Undo Send to avoid embarrassing errors
* To connect, create, and collaborate with others, turn on Google Chat
Spaces is a place where you can organize people, topics and projects.
* Get high-quality video calling with Google Meet
Smart Reply suggestions are a quick way to respond to emails
* You can switch between accounts
* Receive notifications of new mail quickly with notification center, badge and lock screen options
* Get instant results and predictions for your mail, plus spelling suggestions.
* Label, star, delete, or report spam to organize your mail
* Tap to archive/delete to quickly clear your inbox
* Use threaded conversations to read your mail
* You can auto-complete contact names from your Google contacts or from your phone.
* You can respond to Google Calendar invites directly from the app
Google Workspace includes Gmail, which allows you and your team members to connect, create and collaborate. You can:
* Use Google Meet or Google Chat to connect with colleagues, send invites in Calendar, add actions to your task lists, and much more.
* Take advantage of suggested actions such as Smart Reply, Smart Compose and grammar suggestions to keep on top of your work and manage simple tasks so that you are more efficient with your time.
* Keep safe. Our machine learning models prevent spam, phishing and malware from reaching our users by blocking more than 99.9%
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
For more information, follow us: