You will need a GLUCOMETER. (The app does not measure blood levels and the phone does not measure blood levels. It DOES NOT work in this way.
If you believe that the app will measure blood levels, please don’t rate it.
Glucose control is an application designed to help people of all ages manage their diabetes.
This application allows you to:
* Data on glucose levels
* Create alarms to remind you when your medication is due.
* Take a note of your laboratory tests and/or other medical tests.
* Information about allowed and prohibited foods for diabetics.
* Other feeding tips.
* A graph can show you the evolution of your blood sugar levels based on your aggregated data.
* Table of glucose values for prediabetic and diabetic people.
* You can also take control of multiple users at once!
* A profile can be created for prediabetic and diabetic people.
* You can make your own medication and insulin list.
* You can export all of your data to Excel and email them to anyone you wish, even your doctor.
*If your glucometer is measuring in Mol, don’t worry. You can convert to mg/dL
It will be an excellent tool to control glucose.
This is a way to control your emotions. Before you make any decisions, don’t hesitate to see your doctor.
If you have any problem or suggestion on how to improve it, do not hesitate to write us from the “comments or suggestions” section or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful!