Cisco Technical Support for Android is a mobile app that simplifies network maintenance. It provides tools to troubleshoot problems, search products, create support cases, track RMAs and track RMAs. Do you love the app? Tell us. We value your feedback and welcome reviews.
Cisco Technical Support is a mobile application that provides access to data sheets, installation and configuration guides, command reference guides and data sheets for over 7,000 products, including:
* ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
* Nexus and Catalyst Switches for Enterprise and Data Center
* Meraki Wireless (WiFi) Access Points & Controllers
* ASA Security Appliances, VPN Clients (AnyConnect), Firewalls
* Collaboration products (WebEx and Telepresence & Vid Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber, Telepresence, Video Endpoints)
* Data Center products (Nexus Switches and UCS Servers).
Cisco Technical Support Basic Features – Available to All Users
* Networking professionals can connect with each other through the Cisco Support Community. Ask questions, build reputation, and much more!
* Access product-specific support content to over 7,000 Cisco products
* Get over 1,800 configuration examples, troubleshooting techies and other information authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
* Get PSIRT (Security Alerts), End-of Life and Field Notice mobile push notifications
* Access to the Cisco Reseller Locator located at Tools
* Save your favourite RSS feeds and video channels to “My Shortcuts”.
* Save content with the Pocket (Read-It-Later) service; go to http://www.getpocket.com/ for information on how to set up this service
Cisco Technical Support Advanced Features – Only for Cisco Support Contract Holders
Support Cases and RMAs
* Track return RMAs and view support cases.
* Access to support case notes and attachments. (txt. pdf. xls. ppt. doc. and image file types).
* Receive support case updates via mobile push notifications
* “My Notifications”, which stores support case notifications from the past 30 days.
* Call your TAC or On-Site contact and the Field Engineer by phone or email
* Save urgent support cases to be easily found from “My Shortcuts”.
* With a single tap, request case updates, closure and reopening of cases
Information about Product and Support Contract Coverage:
* With “My Contracts”, you can view contract information and set expiration reminders.
* The embedded barcode scanner can be used to quickly check product coverage details by serial number using “Check Device Coverage”.
* Validate and Update an Installation Using Your Current Location
* Manage your installation base (view warranty, coverage status and EoX) for up 10,000 devices using “My Devices”.
* Access to contract renewal, last day of support, and end-of-life reports in “My Devices”.
Use this tool to search for bugs
* Use the Bug Search Tool to help with troubleshooting, risk management, product maintenance and product maintenance
* Use “My Shortcuts to quickly access software bugs”
* Search for Cisco software bugs using keywords, IOS version or product.
* Basic SSH/Telnet client to remotely connect to network devices
* VCS Service Checker
* IPsec Overhead Calculator
Are you looking for feedback or questions? Send us an email at: email@example.com