You can view and interact with dashboards published to the Intellicast Server of your organization. You can pick up your dashboards and start using them without any training. You can use your dashboards offline without any loss of functionality, and you will get fast response times even on slow mobile networks.
Secure login (initial settings may be pre-populated by emailing the user a link)
– View the list of dashboards that you have access to
Filter the catalog to display favorites, recent viewed dashboards, and recently updated dashboards
– Access and interact with your dashboards, including drilling*, sorting* filtering*, switching* between different views of data
– Drill between dashboards*
Export data to Excel (requires iPad Version of Excel)*
– Save filters conditions to quickly return to the same dashboard area in the future
– Online sync of multiple dashboards in one click
– Access dashboards via a link in an application (e.g. email)*
* Once your dashboard designer has implemented it
Important: This application works with Intellicast Enterprise V4 R8U1 or higher. Check with your IT department to ensure that the correct version is installed for your company.
IT administrators should be aware that the “Intellicast Enterprise Mobile app – Server Installation & Configuration” guide can be downloaded from the InsightSoftware support website.