Your smartphone or tablet can accept credit cards for your company.
Chase Mobile Checkout allows you to accept payments anywhere in the U.S. with a merchant service account and a card reader from Chase.
Expand Your Business
* Always be available to accept payments from your customers no matter where or when they are.
* Bring your business along. You will be able to accept payments even if you’re not at your computer, business or credit card terminal.
* Allow additional employees credit card payments to be accepted on their smartphone and tablet.
Streamline Your Business
* Create a product catalogue for an easy checkout
* 24/7 live, U.S.-based customer support by telephone
* One payment processing relationship: One statement, central reporting and one number to contact for any issues.
* Customize your employees’ access.
Make it easy for your customers
* Perform faster transactions Add an additional payment acceptance terminal to your tablet or smartphone if customers are standing in long lines.
* Show the transaction to your customer. Your customers can pay at any location in your store. Customers can pay for delivery at the point of receipt.
* Customers can send electronic receipts by email or text.
Protect your customers and your business
* Credit card information are encrypted during card insert, swipe, and transmission.
* Geo-location capabilities allow you to locate the transaction’s location, which aids in dispute settlement. A location map is printed on the receipt.
Bring Your Business with You
* Review account activity and search for transactions.
* Refunds and voids are processed.
You must have a Chase merchant services account to process transactions. Install the Chase Mobile Checkout App on your smartphone and then use a Chase mobile card reader. To pair your mobile device to the reader, it must meet minimum Android 6.0 and Bluetooth (r) 4.2 requirements. At the time of enrollment, businesses must complete an application. Credit approval is required for all businesses. Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), which is a subsidiary JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., provides merchant services.
Downloading the app is free. However, depending on your merchant account terms, you may have to pay for the shipment and purchase of the card reader. There may be data and message rates that apply when using the app. These charges may include, but not be limited to, fees from your communications provider. All transactions made through the app will attract the applicable processing fees as outlined in the merchant service contract with Chase.
Transaction processing can be interrupted for a variety of reasons. These include service outages that affect your smartphone, tablet, wireless provider, or Internet provider, technological failures, system capacity limitations, and technology failures.
Android is a trademarked mark of Google Inc.