The Little Bytes Blood Glucose Monitor allows you to easily log and analyze your glucose levels from your Android phone or tablet.
We have great plans for this app, and we look forward to making it as helpful as possible for those who are trying to manage their diabetes. This version includes:
– Basic blood sugar monitoring by event type (before breakfast, after dinner, etc.).
– Filtering your history by event type/tag
– Tags (useful for keeping track of reactions to exercise and types of food)
– US and International units (mg/dL, mmol/L).
– Use your keyboard to input numbers or use an on-screen number pad
– Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
Automatic Android Backup & Restore: Buying a new phone does not mean you lose all your data.
– Manual backup and restore: Save all your data to a file on the phone or cloud service that you use for future import.
– Share your data. Email an html version directly from your smartphone to your doctor, or share it to Google Drive and Dropbox to keep your data safe.
– Notepad: Take notes throughout the day. We’ll add your blood sugar readings to the notes next time.
– A1C Results: Enter your a1c results to keep them safe and analyze
Daily reminders: Receive a notification at the times and dates you choose every day.
– Android Wear Support: Respond to reminders by speaking blood sugar into your smartwatch.
After consulting with your doctor, you can enter your blood sugar targets.
Cloud sync: Sync your data to a cloud service and keep your devices current.
– Medication Tracking: Keep track of your medication and your blood sugar readings.