Android Device Policy helps your IT admin keep your organization’s data secure. The app can be used by your administrator to manage security settings and policies. Use the Android Enterprise demo (https://android.com/enterprise/demo) to generate a demo code.
Android Device Policy:
* Easy enrollment
* Get managed Google Play access
* Access to email, work resources and other information
Developers, use the Android Management API (https://g.co/dev/androidmanagement) to manage devices with Android Device Policy.
Notice on Permissions
* Camera: Optionally used to scan QR codes in order to enroll an enterprise
* Contacts: To add your work account on the device, necessary for access to managed Google Play
* Phone: Used to register devices and to report device identifiers back to your IT administrator
* Location: Used to query available WiFi networks to align with IT policy, and to offer a new network in the event of a broken configuration.
You can choose to not accept optional permission requests while still using the app