VEGETABLES VITALINS is an Android app that’s free and offline. It contains a wide range of vegetables, legumes and cereals as well as their nutritional profile, which includes vitamins and minerals. This app also includes vegetarian recipes.
Because they play hundreds of different roles in the body, vitamins, supplements and nutrients are vital nutrients.
This dictionary contains information and advice on vitamins, minerals, and trace elements that are essential for your health.
What they do
How much do you really need?
What happens when you have too many?
Safety advice regarding supplements
The main features
– Offline – The device works offline and requires no internet connection.
Detailed descriptions of all major Vitamins & Minerals;
– Equipped With Quick Dynamic Search Function – The dictionary will search for words as you type.
– Voice search
Share with friends – It’s easy!
– Bookmark – You can bookmark Disease Terms to your favorites by clicking the “star” icon.
Managing Bookmarks Lists – You can edit or delete your bookmark lists.
The Key Features
*Based on key symptoms, diagnosis of vitamin deficiency is made
-Identifies additional symptoms via question and answer.
It can have multiple weaknesses with associated probabilities.
The probabilities are only displayed if they exceed a certain confidence factor.
*Food suggestions for major vitamin deficiencies
-Color coded to indicate the user’s food preference, such as veg, ovolacto, and non-veg
*Vitamins in food
-Nutritional information for some common foods
The most important information about vitamins
-Key functions of vitamin B in the body
-Major deficiency symptoms
-Foods that contain this vitamin
Search functionality that uses keywords and any detail about the vitamin
-Daily dose based on age and sex
*Ability handle multiple profiles (e.g. *Ability to handle multiple profiles (e.g., different family members) as well as reports on previous conclusions. These reports can also be sent via mail or through other data sharing apps.
WHY USE VITAMINS IN VEGETABLES? :
* EASY TO USE: The list will include all vegetables, legumes, cereals. You can touch any of them to see their vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
* EXCELLENT FILTER: You can filter vegetables using vegetable names, legumes, cereals, vitamins or minerals. If you write Vitamin B5, all vegetables that contain Vitamin B5 will be displayed.
* EXCELLENT IMAGGES: All vegetables, legumes and cereals will be photographed so you can see their colors, textures and shapes.
* DESCRIPTIONS – Each vegetable includes a description of the common regions, uses, and curiosities.
* SORTED LIBRARY: All vegetables, legumes, cereals will be sorted according to their nutritional content.
* SOME VEGETARIAN RECIPES: We include some vegetarian recipes for all vegetables, legumes and cereals.
* TRANSLATION IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES: Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Swedish, Hindi