WomanLog is a women’s fertility and menstrual calendar.
The WomanLog Period Tracker and Calendar is a great way to keep track of your period and menstrual cycles.
Very reliable. It is very helpful. It is very easy to use.
The WomanLog app has many great features that allow you to track your period and cycle.
The key features
* Period tracker, for regular and irregular cycles.
* Forecast for fertility and period. Advanced and standard modes are based on previous cycle data, and dependent upon fluctuations in the length of the cycle during the preceding months.
* More than 100 symptoms, including moods, weight, BBT, moods and pills.
* Various daily reminders: Menstruation, Ovulation, Weight, BBT, Multivitamin pill, Breast self-exam, Contraceptive pill, Vaginal ring, Contraceptive patch, Contraceptive injection, IUD.
* Data sync between devices and partners.
* Google Fit support
You have many options
Multiple calendars can be tracked
Monitoring of cervical mucus
The Cycle Overview (Send a PDF file to an email)
Note + Event time + Reminder
Test for ovulation
There are no ads
INFORMATION ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION
Intelligent Assistant offers additional features:
* A more accurate forecast of your first day of menstruation. There are many options that can predict when your period will begin.
* This will show you the probability percentage of your fertile day. This will help you plan better and prevent pregnancy.
When purchase is confirmed, payment will be charged to Google Play Account.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew has been turned off at the least 24 hours prior to the end of the current term.
* The renewal fee will be applied to your account within 24 hours of the expiration of the current period. It will be the same as the initial purchase.
* Auto-renewal can be disabled once a purchase is made. For more information, go to Account Settings.
* If the trial period is not used, any remaining subscription fees will be forfeited.
www.womanlog.com (c) 2020