WhatsApp Business from Meta
WhatsApp Business allows you to create a WhatsApp business account, communicate with customers more effectively, and grow your business.
You can install WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Business on the same phone if you have different phone numbers for business and personal. However, they will need to be registered with different numbers.
WhatsApp Messenger features are not the only ones available, but WhatsApp Business also includes:
* BUSINESS PROFILE – Create a profile to help customers find useful information, such as your location or contact information.
* BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS – Be more responsive to customers using Away messages to let them know when you are away, or Greeting message to give your customers an introduction message when they first message.
* LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: WhatsApp Business can be used with a fixed or landline phone number. Customers can then message you via that number. To receive the code by phone, choose the “Call me” option during verification.
* YOU CAN USE BOTH WHATSAPP Messenger AND WhatsApp Business on the SAME PHONE. However, each app must have its unique number.
* WHATSAPP WEB – You can respond more effectively to customers from the comfort of your browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on WhatsApp Messenger and offers all the same features as WhatsApp Messenger, including the ability to send multimedia and free calls*, international messaging*, group chat and offline messages.
Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Notice: Once you have restored chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business, it will not be possible to restore it to WhatsApp Messenger. We recommend you save the WhatsApp Messenger backup from your phone to your computer in order to restore it later.