The “USPS Mobile(r),” app allows you to access popular USPS.com.com(r), tools from the move: find a Post Office ™, calculate shipping prices, look up a Zip Code ™, schedule a next day pickup, ask USPS to hold your mail and access Informed Delivery(r). Track packages and view incoming mail digitally.
* You can check the status of Priority Mail(r), Priority Mail Express (r), Certified Mail (r) and other delivery services. Register for email and text alerts to be notified of delivery status and to nickname your shipments.
* Calculate the Domestic or International Postage Price to calculate how much you will need for a letter, card or large package. (Restrictions apply). You can choose between online and retail pricing. Add any additional services, and you can also view the total.
* Locate USPS(r), Post Office(tm), Self-Service Kiosk(APC(r), or collection box using an easy-to-use locator. The USPS Mobile app uses the GPS of your device to show you your nearest options, as well as their Regular Hours, Special Hours, and Last Collection Times. It also provides mapped directions with walking, driving, and transit directions.
* Find a ZIP code(tm) to find any address in the U.S.
* Request a next-day free pickup from your Letter Carrier to pick up Priority Mail(r), Priority Mail Express (r), Global Express Guaranteed (r) or Merchandise Return Services shipments at your home or office during regular postal delivery.
* Request Hold Mail Service, while you’re gone. We’ll hold your mail at your local Post Office(tm), for you to pick it up or have delivered by your carrier upon your return.
* Use your camera to scan the barcodes on shipping labels. The app will recognize the shipment and store the label number so that you can keep track of the delivery status.
* Link to Informed delivery to track packages and digitally preview household mail coming soon. View grayscale images of exterior, address side of letter sized mailpieces.