Remote Control for Android TV transforms your Android smartphone into an all-in-one TV remote. You can use it to diversify your TV viewing habits and make it easier for you to use the new Android TV remote. It can also control multiple devices using one Android TV remote.
It’s not necessary if you already have your old TV. Good question.
It is easy and faster to use an Android TV remote, as you know exactly where it is.
It is second, a universal remote control that can be used with many TV brands, including Hisense, Sharp, Panasonic and Sony. Imagine not having to own multiple remotes when you only need your smartphone and our Android Television Remote app.
The third, and most important, is that everything remains the same. There are the same buttons, save TV control, and many additional features.
* You can use one Android TV SmartTV application to control multiple TVs from your smartphone
* No setup is necessary. Android TV Remote scans your network automatically to locate your TV
* Voice Search with Powerful Voice Control
* Mouse-like navigation using Touchpad
* Use your phone’s keyboard to input text into the TV
* Install control apps on your Smart TV
* You don’t have to know every button by heart; they all work the same.
* Keep your wallet always with you
* Forget batteries
* Note: Both the Smart TV and the Android Smart TV must be connected to one network in order to connect.
Do not be afraid to make progress. It will happen sooner than you think. It is not a bad thing. It makes your life easier. You won’t be worried about your old remote breaking or being hidden by your kids. You will find comfort and functionality. Multiple functions available for controlling multiple Android TV devices using the remote. Enjoy your time with Android TV Remote!