Notepad is a quick and small note-taking app that can be used to make notes, memos or any other plain text content. Features:
* A simple interface that is easy to use by most users
* There are no limit on the length of or number notes, but there is a storage limit for phones.
* Creating and editing text notes
* Importing notes from txt file, saving notes as text files
* sharing notes with other applications (e.g. Sending a note to Gmail
* Notes widget allows you to create and edit notes quickly, similar to post it notes (stick an memo to your home screen).
* Backup function to save and load notes from a zip file backup (zip file).
* app password lock
* Color themes (including dark theme).
* Note categories
* Automatic note saving
* lines in background, numbers lines
* Technical support
* Search function to quickly locate text in notes
* Unlock app with biometrics (e.g. fingerprint) fingerprint)
** Important **
Before formatting a phone, or purchasing a new one, please make sure to have a backup copy. The 1.7.0 version of the app will use Google device copy if enabled in both the app’s and device’s settings.
* Why should I not recommend that the app be installed on an SD Card?
I followed Google’s advice to stop installing widget-based apps on my SD card. This app uses widgets. These are similar to icons for the notes and can be placed on the phone’s home screen (for instance).
* Why is permission to write on SD card on the permissions list
It is currently not being used. This permission was optional and was used in cases where a backup copy of the device was required. Play Store displays historical permissions even if they are no longer used by the app.
You can revoke permission at any time by going to the settings. The app will also ask for permission when necessary.
If you have any additional questions, just contact me by email: email@example.com .
We are grateful.