The App makes it easy to track and view your blood glucose and ketones readings. Your smartphone can instantly sync your Keto-Mojo test results to your smartphone. The connection between your meter and the app is seamless and requires no extra formatting. Manual entries are possible, but they are not required.
European meters models will download your GKI values, and the app will automatically calculate GKI for US meter models that do not have the GKI function.
* Filters enable you to view your data in many formats.
* View various graphs of your readings (MyMojoHealth account necessary) including highs and lows each day, and an average over different time periods.
* Scroll through the past results and toggle between glucose and ketones to GKI.
* Filter your readings using tags and meters.
* Adjust your glucose unit to mg/dL, or mmol/L.
* You can upload your readings to the app to select platforms for health management (MyMojoHealth account necessary) where you can track your glucose and ketones, as well as other vital health metrics.
* Securely upload data to MyMojoHealth Cloud Connect, where it is stored on a HIPAA-compliant server.
* Use MyMojoHealth for data sharing with our app partners
* Synchronize your data across multiple devices.
* Unlimited storage means you don’t have to worry about losing or upgrading your heritage data.
This app works with the following Ketomojo meters:
1. USA: GK+ meter, Bluetooth integrated meter or Bluetooth connector for older meter models, found at https://shop.keto-mojo.com/
2. EUROPE: GKI-Bluetooth meter found at https://shop.eu.keto-mojo.com/
All data will be encrypted when you connect to an API connection.