You can enjoy a variety of features in our Green Dot card collection, including:
* Receive your pay up 2 days before the due date and receive government benefits up 4 days prior to the due date with an early direct deposit
* Send money and pay bills ™2
* Use the app3 to deposit cash
* There is no minimum balance required
Additional features are available on select Green Dot Cards:
* Get free access to an ATM network There are limits.7
*Overdraft protection up $200 with eligible direct deposit
* Get 2% Cashback on Online and Mobile Purchases
* The Green Dot High Yield Savings Account allows you to save money and earn 2% annually (APY) on savings. This is 20X more than the national average and can be used up to $10,000!
You can easily manage any Green Dot Bank accounts at any time. This app lets you…
* Register/activate a brand new card
* View your balance and transaction history, and other account information
* Lock/Unlock function
* Deposit checks via your mobile phone
* Compatible with all mobile payment options, including Apple Pay
* Create account alerts
* Chat customer support
Find out more at GreenDot.com Visit GreenDot.com today.
Gift cards are not available. To purchase, you must be at least 18 years old. Online access, mobile number, and identity verification (including SSN), are required to activate an account. To access certain features, you will need an activated, personalized card.
1 Direct Deposit availability early depends on the timing of payment instructions from payors. Fraud prevention restrictions may also apply. This means that availability and timing of direct deposit early may differ from one pay period to the next.
2 Active personalized card required. There are limits.
There may be 3 limitations.
4 Opt-in required. To opt-in, account must be in good standing. Overdraft coverage requires eligible direct deposits for both initial and ongoing payments. You may be subject to additional criteria that could affect your eligibility or your overdraft coverage. We reserve the right to pay overdraft fees. Your account may be subject to overdraft fees if it is more than your coverage. Each eligible purchase transaction that makes your account negative may be subject to a $15 fee. To avoid paying a fee, your account must be refunded with at least $0 within 24hrs of authorization of any transaction that exceeds the limit. Only eligible Demand Deposit Accounts are eligible for overdraft protection. To check if the feature is available, log in to your account and review your Account Agreement.
Qualifying online and mobile purchases earn 5 cash back Cashback cannot be used to purchase or withdraw cash until it is redeemed. You can claim the cash back after 12 months of service and your account is in good standing.
6 Interest is paid each year on the average daily savings over the previous 365 days up to a maximum daily balance of $10,000 if the account has good standing. Your savings account earnings may be affected by fees on your primary deposit account. 2.0% Annual Percentage Yoield (APY), as of May 2022. The APY can change after or before you open an account. For more information, see the GreenDot.com Account Agreement.
7 See app to find ATM locations free of charge 4 free withdrawals per month. $3.00 per subsequent withdrawal. Out-of-network withdrawals cost $3 and balance inquiries are $.50. There are limits.
Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, issued cards pursuant to a Visa U.S.A., Inc. license.
(c) 2022 Green Dot Bank Member FDIC
Green Dot Corporation NMLS ID 941494.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m2.greendot.com/app/help/legal/techprivacy