FRUITS VITAMINS, a free app for Android, contains a variety of fruits as well as their nutritional profile with vitamins. You can also make fruit smoothies with the app.
WHY FRUITS VITAMINS? :
- EASY TO USE: Simply list all fruits, then touch any fruit to see their vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- EXCELLENT FILTERS: You can filter by using fruit names, vitamins, minerals, and so on. If you type Vitamin B5, all fruits that contain Vitamin B5 will be displayed.
- EXCELLENT IMAGES
- DESCRIPTIONS: Every fruit has a short description of the common regions, uses, and curiosities.
- SORTED LISTE: All fruits will be sorted according to their nutritional content.
- SOME SMOTHIES: There are many smoothie recipes.
- NAMES IN MANY LANGUAGES: The names of the fruits can be viewed according to the language or region you are in.
- MUCH MORE SOOOTHIES
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
Common usage of the term “fruit” refers to the fleshy, seed-associated structures of a plant that can be sweetened or sour and are edible raw, such as fruits like apples, bananas and grapes. However, the term “fruit” can also refer to many structures, such as beans pods, corn kernels and tomatoes. A fruiting body is the section of a fungus which produces spores.