Foody allows you to keep track of what you eat and any symptoms that may result. After a few days, Foody allows you to analyze your diet and symptoms in order to help you understand your health. Foody will help you analyze it the more data you provide. It was therefore designed to be simple and easy to use, rather than complex forms.
* Keep a record of your food
– Label your meals as breakfast or lunch, dinner, or snacks and drinks between.
Solid food and beverages are separated for a better overview.
You don’t need to guess numbers or what not.
Unlimited ingredients available for drinks and dishes.
Notes: Add as many details to your meals as you like.
* Keep a record of symptoms
– Add symptoms with a succinct title
– Track the changes in intensity by using the intensity scale.
Notes: Add as many details as you like to the document.
* Input Assistant
It is difficult to enter the same thing over and over again. Foody can help you make a prediction. It will suggest your most frequently used symptoms, foods and drinks, so it is easy to enter common items.
* Overview / Timeline
You can view and modify your diary entries on a beautiful timeline.
– Use filters to check and analyze any suspicion.
Filter to show only a specific period or date range
Filter food by meal type or search term.
You can choose to hide symptoms or filter your search terms.
Foody can record your food right away. There is no need to register, fill out forms or create catalogs.
– Everything on your device: All information is only stored on your device. There is no Cloud involved.
– Fully Offline: Everything happens on your device, so it doesn’t matter where you are.
Please note that Foody can be downloaded and used for free. For serious use, however, there are some limitations that must be unlocked via an In-App purchase.