Fastient is an intuitive fasting tracker that displays your progress during and after fasts. Fastient allows you to keep track of your daily achievements, journal symptoms, mood, weight and many other features. Fastient users can add or edit past fasts.
– Track your progress with a beautiful completion bar
Home screen for quick access to your current stats
– You can view your weight loss graph at any time, fasting or not.
– Change the time you want to fast (e.g. last night after dinner)
Easily add an end goal for your fast
Cancel your fast. This will not increase your stats.
Access Fastient on any device and any platform
– You can import previous fasts from other tracking applications via the.csv file
Note: Write down your thoughts, feelings and desires in a single note
– Quick-tag Emojis are a quick way to express your mood or symptoms instantly
– All data are secure. You can delete your account and data whenever you want
– Upload progress photos
– Quick-tag emojis
Fastient can be used with many types of fasts. These are some of the most popular fasting methods:
– Intermittent Fasting (IF)
16:8,20,4 or 36-hour fast
– One Meal a Day (OMAD)
Alternate Day Fasting
– Extended Fasting
STCCR Web Design welcomes feedback, feature requests, and suggestions! Ross, founder and creator Fastient, can be reached at email@example.com