You can use the Dell EMC CloudIQ app from anywhere to monitor and share your storage systems.
What can CLOUDIQ do for you?
Once you have onboarded your systems in CloudIQ Desktop, the CloudIQ App:
– This provides an overview of system health, system alerts and system connectivity. It also includes file systems, pools and clusters that are running out of space.
– This tool provides system health scores that will alert you to potential problems in your system before they become serious.
– This information provides system performance and capacity information that allows you to monitor the activity of your systems.
– Offers simple and guided solutions to help you manage your risk and self-service.
– Allows you to send an email or text issue resolution to your colleagues so they can assist with addressing it.
– Push notifications can be sent for system health updates and you can view past notifications.
– Allows you to provide feedback that will help us improve our app.
Share your critical health issues and solutions from anywhere at any time.
Learn more about what CloudIQ can do for you at https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/storage/cloudiq.htm