To get the most recent NFL news, highlights, stats, and more, just tap on the NFL App.
New for 2022: NFL+ content available within the NFL App (NFL+ subscription necessary).
* All devices supported for live out-of-market Preseason Games
* Get live, primetime Regular Season games via your tablet and phone
* Watch the Super Bowl LVII & Playoffs live on your tablet and phone
* Every game has live audio (home, away and national)
* NFL library programming available on-demand, ad free
* Full and condensed replays available with an NFL+ Premium subscription
NFL App Phone and Tablet Features
* Game Center: Up-to-the minute scoring, highlights from the game and drive charts
* Video highlights and articles featuring the most recent stories from the NFL
* Keep up-to-date with the most recent news and highlights from the NFL Channel.
* NFL Combine and Draft coverage
* NFL Network 24/7/365, NFL RedZone, and Hulu + Live TV are available to eligible Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Hulu + Live TV subscribers, Optimum and Verizon FiOS subscribers, as well as YouTube TV subscribers.
NFL app Android TV Features:
* Choose your favorite team to view videos from that team.
* NFL Network 24/7/365, NFL RedZone, and Hulu + Live TV are available to eligible Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Hulu + Live TV subscribers, Optimum and Verizon FiOS subscribers, as well as YouTube TV and many other providers.
NFL+ is a subscription service. Content and features can vary depending on where you are located and what device you use. Learn more at http://www.nfl.com/plus/learn-more.
Find out more about the NFL’s digital offerings at nfl.com/apps and twitter.com/nfl.
When viewing video-on-demand or select live content, the NFL app supports Chromecast and AirPlay. Due to restrictions on rights, the NFL app doesn’t allow outputs from smartphones or tablets of NFL RedZone, NFL Network, or live games to external displays via HDMI or Miracast, AirPlay or any other streaming functionality.
Services may include Nielsen proprietary measurement software that will allow users to participate in market research such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes you have the right to choose whether or not to participate in our research and insights. You can opt out from Nielsen measurement by activating the “Opt Out of Ads Personalization (for Android devices),” option in your device settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
App download and use will result in data usage.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms