Are you a mobile worker who needs to access documents anywhere? The Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application is the most popular PDF viewer in the world, with over 635 million downloads. This free PDF reader, scanner, and manager lets you store your files online. You can also read and scan PDF files from anywhere. View, share, annotations, and e-signatures can be added to PDF documents.
Acrobat Reader can be used to edit text and images. It also functions as a PDF converter that allows you to export to or from PDF. You can also use it to scan PDF documents, combine them, organize them, and many other useful features.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFS
* View and open PDFs using the Adobe PDF viewer app.
* Select Single Page or Continuous Scroll Mode.
* Dark mode helps to save battery.
Print documents right from your device.
READ PDFS EASIER
Liquid Mode offers the best PDF reading experience.
* Your PDF document can be reflown to fit your screen.
* The Liquid Mode outline can be used for quick navigation.
* Use the search function to quickly find text in PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs and Collaborate
* Files to share for commenting and viewing.
* Combine comments from multiple individuals in one online file.
* Speed document reviews by responding each other’s comments.
* You will receive activity notifications about files that you have shared.
* Add PDF comments and notes, including sticky notes or highlights.
* Add text and drawings to PDF documents
* To collect all comments, share a file.
* Sign up to modify text and images in your PDF.
* Add a paragraph or correct a typo with the paid PDF editor.
* Edit, delete, rotate, and add images to your upgraded Acrobat PDF App.
SIGN AND FILL FORMS
* Fill in PDF forms quickly and easily with the form filler.
* You can use your stylus or finger to e-sign documents
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR FILES
Register to create a free account and store and access files across all devices.
You can access all of your files by linking to online storage accounts like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
* Use Star files to quickly access your most important and favorite documents.
CONNECT TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE
* Connect to your Google Drive account for easy access to PDFs and other files
* Acrobat Reader allows you to view, share, and even star Google Drive files.
* With a subscription, you can create, edit, combine and compress Google Drive files.
SCANNED DOCUMENTS – WORK
* Use the Adobe Scan app to access scanned PDFs you have captured.
* To fill, sign, comment and share your scans, open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
PLUS, MANY MORE PDF CONVERTER FEATURES
* You can edit text and images in your PDF document (mobile only).
* Convert files to a single PDF file, and organize pages.
* Make PDF files of images or documents.
* Export PDFs to Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint.
* Reduce file size by compressing PDF files
* Add passwords to protect PDF documents
Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF editor and creator app lets you keep your office close at hand. Adobe PDF Reader is free and allows you to view, annotate fillable PDF files, sign them, and then share them. Convert JPG files into PDF format. Create and sign fillable PDF forms. Add your eSignature to shared documents. It’s easy to use a PDF converter.